This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
Henry House, Ringers Road, Bromley, BR1 1AA
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system & lift access, open plan living/dining room area leading out to a southern facing juliette balcony, an open-plan modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob,
a large double bedroom, a bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and bike shed.
Length of Lease: Approx 120 Years
Council Tax Band: Bromley Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 48 Square Metres
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• The apartment is situated in a central & convenient area of Bromley.
• The property is within close proximity to a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, entertainment and other amenities.
• Within walking distance to Bromley South Train station which offer direct services to; London Victoria, Ashford International and Bedford.
• The A21 is easily accessible providing a direct route to London, and the motorway network.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.