This is the first step to finding your new home
i.e. New Cross, London, PO19 or Kent
The property comprises of a bright secure communal entrance with phone entry system, open plan living/dining room area linking to the modern fitted kitchen with inbuilt oven & hob, double bedroom with built in wardobe, second double bedroom, family bathroom with shower over bath, double glazing throughout and generous storage space. The property also benefits from access to a well-maintained communal garden and an allocated off street parking space.
Length of Lease:
Approx. 113 Years
Council Tax Band:
Mid-Sussex Council Tax Band - C
Gross Internal Area: 72m2
Please note interested applicants must have a local area connection to the Mid-Sussex Council.
LOCAL AREA INFORMATION
• Sought after area of Bolnore Village in Haywards Heath.
• A 15 minute walk to Haywards Heath Town Centre which offers a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants and other amenities.
• 1.7 miles to Haywards Heath Train Station which offers services to London Victoria via Gatwick Airport, Bedford via London Bridge and Brighton.
• Easy access to the A23 providing a direct route to the motorway network.
• Within close proximity of local primary/secondary schools.
• Sussex Bus runs a regular service to and from Bolnore Village.